Ginger Broiled Salmon
"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" Hippocrates (460 B.C. - 377 B.C), the Father of Medicine
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoons umeboshi plum vinegar
- 2 4-ounce wild salmon fillets
- Make marinade my combining oil, water, ginger and vinegar.
- Place fish in a shallow baking dish, cover with marinade, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil fish skin side down for 6-8 minutes.
- Baste with remaining marinade once or twice while broiling.
- Use any remaining marinade as a sauce and serve.