Energizing Breakfast: Mini Egg Tins Recipe
This breakfast has the vitamin-packed ingredients you'll need to get you through the day. Eggs promote thyroid function and spinach contains iron, which helps boost energy. Not only are these mini frittatas perfect for a quick make-ahead breakfast, but they also make for a great pre or post workout snack.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 to 5 eggs
- 1 cup chopped veggies
- greased muffin tin
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Beat desired amount of eggs in a bowl.
- Combine chopped veggies and eggs and mix.
- Pour mixture into greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the egg mixture puffs and sets.