Ginger Tahini Dressing
This recipe is light, creamy, and so incredibly simple. It's great on a veggie salad as well as on cooked veggies. Try it and explore it's versatility while experiencing the flavors & health benefits of the ingredients!
- 1 cup raw tahini
- 1 T grated ginger
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1-2 T raw honey or 2 dates
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 cups purified water
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Store in a glass jar in refrigerator for up to one week.
- Yields 3 1/2 cups
- Ginger is actually best peeled with the edge of a spoon!
- Ginger has been savored and revered for centuries as a culinary and medicinal gem. it's used to expel cold, induce sweating, and therefore help release toxins from the body. it's great for digestion, coughs, and nausea—even during pregnancy. In food, it stimulates the salivary glands and taste buds. and it's a potent anti-inflammatory, even helping with arthritic pain.