Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
I'm starting you off with a healthy pumpkin recipe. These cookies are great for mornings because you can just grab-and-go. It makes for a quick and easy breakfast option.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup rolled old-fashioned gluten free oats
- 1 cup quick cooking gluten free oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened, dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 t pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 t sea salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl warm coconut oil and honey.
- In a large bowl combine both kinds of oats, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, ground flax, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Add pumpkin puree, eggs and warmed coconut oil and honey. Stir until fully combined.
- Drop about 1/4 cup sized scoops of the mixture onto a cookie sheet and flatten (cookies won't spread while baking). Bake for about 15-20 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- Let cookies cool on baking sheet.