Genetic Testing FAQs
The cost using our medical account link is $179, this is a $20 savings.
Click the button below to place your order.Click Here to Order Your 23andMe Test
Using our account the turn around time is 2 weeks rather than 8 weeks.
You will get an email from 23andMe letting you know your results are ready. Then, you will download the raw data as a zip file and email it to us. Click here to send us that email.
To download your raw data, please visit the download page here: https://you.23andme.com/tools/data/download/
- Scroll down and choose to download data for all DNA (chromosomes 1-22, X, Y, and mitochondrial), only the Y chromosome, or only mitochondrial DNA.
- Indicate that you would like to download "All DNA"
- Enter your password
- Click the green Download Raw Data button
- Locate the most recent file downloaded to your computer
If you choose to have us download your raw data for you, we charge $25. Please let us know if you would like to take advantage of this service by emailing us or calling 916-404-0886.
Email the zip file to the clinic. Be sure to send the zip file unopened. Click here to email us.
We run your Genetic Nutritional Assessement Report.
- Gut Health
- Cellular Energy Production
- Antioxidants and Detoxification
- Folate and Methylation
- Methionine Cycle
- Transsulfuration Pathway
- BH4, Urea Cycle, and Nitric Oxide genetic variants may impact the clearing of toxins and the production of helpful molecules
- Miscellaneous items
Follow These Steps
- Download your raw data and email it to us in a zip file. Be sure not to open the zip file before sending.
- Make an appointment for a Report of Findings. Give us a call at 916-404-0886.
Cost for Report of Findings
- Cost of report: $149
- 45 minute appointment: $105
- 90 minute appointment: $200
How to Get Started
With our genetic testing process, we are able to treat a vast range of health imbalances and illnesses by using naturally occurring disease-fighting vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, herbs, and lifestyle changes. And with genetic sequencing, it’s actually possible to combat imbalances and illnesses by correcting nutritional deficiencies that are unique to you.
Ready to get started? Order your 23andMe Report Now!
Click the button below to receive a 10% discount and a quick two-week turnaround time.Click Here to Order Now
Questions About Genetic Testing?
Give us a call at 916-404-0886 to talk about how genetic testing can work for you.