Anti-Inflammatory Green Smoothie
Here's a green smoothie recipe that's packed with nutrients and ingredients that have anti-inflammatory effects in the body. For a little more substance, try adding in a plant based or brown rice all natural protein powder.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 cup frozen or fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 handful of arugula
- 1 handful of spinach and kale (no spinach for low oxalate)
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger root, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut water and/or green tea (no tea for low oxalate)
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric powder or 1/2 inch fresh turmeric root
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- *optional scoop plant-based and gluten-free protein powder
- water and ice to blend.
- Blend ingredients.
- Top it with chia seeds and a handful of walnuts. Enjoy!
Categories: AIP, Low FODMAP, Low Oxalate, SmoothiePrint Recipe