A healthy and delicious recipe for avocado brownies! Replace oil or butter with heart-healthy avocados for a delicious and nutritious dessert.
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 25
- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate mini chips
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine avocado, coconut oil, coconut nectar, and vanilla in a food processor or blender.
3. Then, place ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir in eggs.
4. Pour in coconut flour, cocao powder, chocolate chips, sea salt, and baking soda. Stir until well-combined.
5. Grease an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with coconut oil and add batter.
Categories: DessertPrint Recipe