Baked Beet Chips
If you are a lover of all things crispy and salty, you'll love these beet chips. They're so easy to make and have a great natural flavor from earthy, sweet beets.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 medium beets, rinsed and scrubbed
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Peel the beets and thinly slice.
- Place into a large bowl and toss with the olive oil.
- Transfer to two rimmed baking sheets in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Chop up the rosemary and thyme and sprinkle over the beets.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes, until slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Chips will become crispier as they cool.