Ginger Broiled Salmon
Ume Plum Vinegar is not really a vinegar at all! It's a brine from umeboshi (pickled ume plums and shisho aka beef-steak leaf). Its array of rare healthy
organic acids, tangy flavor and salt livens up dips, soups, dressings, marinades, greens, vegetables, pickles. Find it online at Thrive Market. Use our link for extra discounts!
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoons ume plum vinegar
- 2 4-ounce wild salmon fillets
- Make marinade my combining oil, water, ginger and vinegar.
- Place fish in a shallow baking dish, cover with marinade, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil fish skin side down for 6-8 minutes.
- Baste with remaining marinade once or twice while broiling.
- Use any remaining marinade as a sauce and serve.
Categories: Main-DishPrint Recipe