Grilled Chili Lime Turkey Burgers
Made from organic turkey, scallions, cloves, peppers, and mushrooms, these burgers are a great summer time barbecue option. The coconut oil used adds a subtle savory element that you will surely enjoy. With options to wrap the burgers in lettuce or gluten-free buns, this recipe is sure to ring in your healthy summer!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb ground organic turkey
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 scallions
- 1 serrano (or jalapeno) pepper
- 3 mushrooms
- Half a lime
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 organic egg
- coconut oil
- Preheat your grill (indoor or outdoor).
- Put ground turkey in a large mixing bowl and prepare the fresh ingredients.
- Mince the garlic, thinly slice the scallions, do a fine dice on both the seeded serrano pepper and mushrooms, and zest half a lime.
- Add these ingredients to the ground turkey. Also add the kosher salt and egg.
- If using an indoor grill, grease grill with coconut oil.
- Make four large patties and cook through.
- Options for wrapping your burger include: romaine lettuce, swiss chard, or gluten-free bun.
Recipes provide optimal flavor and nutrition when organic ingredients are used.Print Recipe