Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte
The temperatures are cooling and the craving for warm comfort good increases. Most of the pumpkin lattes found at coffee are loaded with pro-inflammatory ingredients such as sugar and unhealthy fats. Yes, you can have your pumpkin latte and drink it too!
- 8-12 ounces plain almond milk (preferably unsweetened)
- 16 oz organic coffee
- 8 drops pumpkin flavored liquid stevia (Sweet Leaf brand is my favorite)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice cinnamon or nutmeg to taste (optional)
- Brew 16 oz organic coffee.
- Heat almond milk in medium sauce pan over medium heat until milk begins to boil.
- Watch closely and turn off heat immediately or milk will boil over.
- Divide milk evenly between 2 cups and add 8 ounces of brewed coffee.
- Add stevia and cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Serve hot
Categories: DessertPrint Recipe