Paleo Creamy Hot Artichoke Dip Recipe
Learn how to make this delicious Paleo Creamy Hot Artichoke Dip.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 2 14 ounce cans artichokes heart (or hearts of palm) NOT the marinated ones. Frozen artichoke hearts that have been thawed would work too.
- 1 generous clove mince garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons very finely minced onion
- 3/4 cup veggie mayonnaise
- 1/4cup allowed plain soy or almond yogurt
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of food processor, pulse the drained artichokes until diced.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and pulse until combined.
- Spoon into an 8 x 8 pan
- Sprinkle top with the sliced almonds.
Bake for about 30-40 minutes until hot and bubbly.