Quinoa Spinach Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Take a bite into this refreshing, quinoa and spinach salad bursting with plenty of colorful veggies and a zesty lemon vinaigrette dressing!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
1/2 c uncooked quinoa
2 c spinach, finely chopped
1 tomato, diced
1/2 c diced cucumbers
1/4 c raisins
1/4 c walnuts
1/2 T lemon juice
1/2 T extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 t salt
1/4 t ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, rinse the quinoa a few times.
- In a medium saucepan, boil 2 cups of salted water. Add the quinoa and continue to boil for about 10 minutes until the quinoa is tender.
- Drain the quinoa and let it cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, raisins and cooled quinoa.
- In a small bowl, make your lemon vinaigrette. Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour onto the salad and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with more salt and pepper, if needed.