Learn how to make this delicious Spinach Juice.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: None
- 2 cups chopped Spinach, tightly packed
- 1 Apple or Pear, cored and chopped
- 1 Stalk of Celery
- Juice from 1/2 Lime or Lemon(or to taste), optional
- 3/4 cup Water
- Wash and clean spinach, apple and celery. Cut apple and celery into large pieces.
- Pour 3/4 cup water in a blender jar. Add apple and celery.
- Add spinach and juice from lemon
- Blend in blender until smooth
- Make sure there are no chunks of fruit
- Place a fine mesh juice strainer (or sieve) over a large container and pour prepared juice mixture over it.
- Press the pulp down with a spatula to get the maximum out of it. Discard the pulp
- Pour prepared juice into a serving glass and serve.
Choose fresh and dark green spinach for best results.
If you don't like the flavor of only spinach, then mix any other green vegetables like cucumber, beet, tomato, carrot, etc. to prepare a flavorful healthy drink.Print Recipe